- This event has passed.
March 19, 2023 - March 26, 2023£895
- Discovering the variety that Exmoor has to offer, from the panoramic vistas of the coastline to the sweeping moorlands and ancient woodlands.
- Walking through salt marsh habitat at Porlock with its fossilized trees, bird life and ancient history.
- The Valley of the Rocks is perched on the Bristol channel and creates fantastic cliffs and has been an inspirational place for writers and poets.
- Cross over Tarr Steps, an ancient 17-span clapper bridge across the river Barle
- Visit some of Somersets most picture postcard villages.
- Spend your evenings in medieval Dunster where we can share a drink and relive the day’s walk.